9k6 sats operational?

Hi

I just came back home from being overseas for the last nine months.  I put
my satellite station back into operation, but don't get any data from uo-22
or ko-25.  I did not find anything on amsat.org to tell me that uo-22 is
not working.  I know that I had problems with ko-25 before I left home in
March.

Is one of these two satellites still working or do I have a problem with my
station?

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter  K.  Schliemann
e-mail: kx4y@amsat.org