Parabolic's 1296MHz power amplifiers. Comments?

Has anyone any experience with Parabolic's 1296 MHz power amplifiers?
The price looks right. They have an outdoor 10 watt amplifier with
integral 1 dB-NF preamp and an indoor amplifier without preamp. I wonder
how well constructed these  are and how well they work. How is the TR
switching accomplished? Do they use relays or PIN diodes for RF
switching? If I buy an indoor amplifier and want to use my ICOM AG1200
(power up via feed line) can I pass DC through the receive bypass
section of the indoor amplifier? Schematics would be helpful if anyone
has them.
 http://www.parabolic.se
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

Sky King, Sky King, do not answer.

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits