Parabolic's 1296MHz power amplifiers. Comments?

Has anyone any experience with Parabolic's 1296 MHz power amplifiers?
The price looks right. They have an outdoor 10 watt amplifier with
integral 1 dB-NF preamp and an indoor amplifier without preamp. I wonder
how well constructed these  are and how well they work. How is the TR
switching accomplished? Do they use relays or PIN diodes for RF
switching? If I buy an indoor amplifier and want to use my ICOM AG1200
(power up via feed line) can I pass DC through the receive bypass
section of the indoor amplifier? Schematics would be helpful if anyone
has them.
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

Sky King, Sky King, do not answer.

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits