re: Just a suggestion

When, on Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:26:43 -0600, "John Becker"
<molou@big-river.net> made "Just a suggestion", he touched a raw nerve of
mine, too. Others followed up.

What I see daily, reading the AMSAT-BB-DIGEST, is a very considerable
over-quoting of previous messages. It used to REALLY get me quite upset.
I've had some 'personal growth' since then and it does not have the same
effect, now. I have come to accept this silly and unacceptable practice as
ignorance on the part of the perpetrators. (Previous attempts to convice
people about this over the years has met with minimal success...)

Try logging on to the DIGEST for a few days and it will be obvious.
How?
(1) send to Majordomo@amsat.org and include "subscribe amsat-bb-digest" in
the message body;
(2) read it for a few days;
(3) send to Majordomo@amsat.org and include "unsubscribe amsat-bb-digest" in
the message body;
(4) tell everyone what you saw and how much your own practices have changed;

Best wishes,
Peter VK1KEP