TV aerial rotator question

Hello All,

Frustration caused by my home-built rotator's inability to rotate more than
270 degrees has caused me to look seriously at an alternative.

I have discovered a TV aerial rotator in a mail-order catalogue. It is
described as a model AR300XC and uses a three wire cable to connect to the
controller. The controller has a knob and a scale that, presumably, is
calibrated in degrees. No doubt, these rotators are churned out by the
thousands in Asia and are sold under many brand names.

My question is, do these rotators have a feed-back pot? A three wire cable
makes me think that this is unlikely.

--
Regards,
Phil