FS: KLM 420-450MHz linear amp - 110 watts out

Selling a KLM PA15-110CL amplifier for 420-450 MHz, with operating
instructions, schematic, specifications.  This solid-state amp from the now
defunct KLM runs class AB and can be used for FM/CW/SSB/AM.  It's of the
"brick" design, similar to the Mirage D1010N.  RF connectors are "N" type,
and it requires a 13.5VDC supply capable of 20 amps.  Input power may be in
the range of 5-15 watts.  Includes RF sensing T/R relay to bypass the amp on
receive and you may also control the T/R relay function with an external 12
VDC signal.  I measured full output with 15 watts in.  Email me with any
questions.  $150 and you pay shipping charges from zip 27501.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC