AO40 Operation Statistics of 2001

Hi AO40-User,

many thanks for the statistics of Jerry - K5OE, Clare - VE3NPC, Greg -
N0ZHE and Reinhard - DJ1KM.
I compiled this data and added my own, the data of the AO40-Logger (mni TNX
to HB9DRI) and the
OH2AQ-DXCluster. The first result is: The following 58 DXCC countries
are/were QRV via AO-40 in 2001:

KL	Alaska
LU	Argentina
VK	Australia
OE	Austria
CU	Azores
ON	Belgium
PY	Brazil
LZ	Bulgaria
VE	Canada
EA8	Canary Islands
CE	Chile
OK	Czech Republic
OZ	Denmark
G, M	England
ES 	Estonia
OH	Finland
F	France
FY	French Guiana
DL	Germany
SV	Greece
OX (XP)	Greenland
GU	Guernsey
KH6,7	Hawaii
VR2	Hong Kong
HR	Honduras
HA	Hungary
VU	India
4X	Israel
I	Italy
JA	Japan
EX      Kirghizia
HL	Korea
LX	Luxembourg
9H	Malta
XE	Mexico
3A	Monaco
PA	Netherlands
ZL	New Zealand
KH0	Northern Mariana Isl.
LA	Norway
JD1	Ogasawara
SP	Poland
CT1	Portugal
KP3, 4	Puerto Rico
YO	Romania
IS	Sardinia
GM	Scotland
OM	Slowak Republic
ZS	South Africa
EA	Spain
SM	Sweden
HB9	Switzerland
BV	Taiwan
TA	Turkey
UR	Ukraine
K,N,W	USA
GW	Wales
9M2	West Malaysia

Who has more DXCC-countries worked or heard via AO-40 last year??? Please
give me
the data- TNX.

The second question is: How many Unique Callsigns from the different
contries were
QRV via AO-40. I made a spreadsheet with the data I mentioned before and
added the
maximum numbers of Unique Calls per country. The result are more than 400
active
stations via AO-40 in 2001. The spreadsheet contains the QSO-data of
different active
stations with the following form (example DL1RG):

DXCC-Country		Unique Callsigns wkd		Single Callsign

KL	Alaska			0
LU	Argentina		1			LU4HE
VK	Australia		12
OE	Austria			4
CU	Azores			0			CU8AO (hrd)
ON	Belgium		4
PY	Brazil			3
LZ	Bulgaria		2
.
.
.
K,N,W	USA		85
GW	Wales			3
9M2	West Malaysia		1			9M2OK

If you are interested in this statistics of active stations via AO-40 in 2001
please send me your own QSO-statistics. I will send you a PDF-File
with the spreadsheet of the actual data of all stations which I got. The
accuracy of the results depends on the number of different stations
giving their QSO-statistics of 2001. I think the results could also
encourage more amateurs to be active via AO-40.

By the way what do you think about a AO40-User spreadsheet with the
technical data of active AO40-Users like the published data (TNX Domenico,
I8CVS) of Mode S-Users via AO-13? This could be a help for Beginners via
AO-40.

Thanks for your help in advance. Hope to meet u via AO-40.

vy 73
            Gerald, DL1RG