Re: The ideal Doppler tuning program

Wayne,

Thanks for the input on changes. But it is the W6IHG Radio Tuner (not w6ilt)

I want to get back to the operator tuning the radio problem once again. I
like the arrow key idea. I also have a computer and monitor on which the
control panel is much bigger (in pixels) then on other monitors of the same
pixel size. Other programs display proper but my panel is about 50% too
big. I don't understand this but it does cover up Nova for example. The
original size came from my 69 year old eye sight and the size of font that
seemed readable from several feet away, hi.

Maybe this spring after I get my HF beam finally up. They say you are not
supposed to do antenna work in the winter. hi

Jerry, W6IHG