Re: MTrack beta released?

Hello Greg at al

I did the official release of mtrack 0.3 on 1.1.2002 as well an official
release of baken 0.5. I announced the release on the linux-hams mailing
list as it a more technical mailing list (in Linux terms), and I do not
know how to make binary RPMs which is what most people want. Once I have
feedback from a few people to say the RPMs are ready then I can make them
available. In the meantime I can supply source tarballs for those who
don't mind compiling their own.

In the meantime try doing google searches for mtrack 0.3 rpm to see if
people have made them available, or check the appropriate mailing
lists.

Please e-mail me privately if you want the source tarballs.

Thanks

Jonathan  HB9DRD/G4KLX