Yaesu G-5500

                    Is There anyone out there that is running the Yaesu
G-5500 and
             the interface controller GS-232A With the Wisp program? I have
purchased
             a new G-5500 and the GS 232A and cannot get the GS 232A to talk
to Wisp.
             Has anyone else run into this problem? I would appreciate any
help.

                     I can be reached also at tate@wilmington.net

                                                 Thanks, Jerry K4GMP