Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:19:39 -0500

I'm sending this note to tell you of a change in my personal Email address.
Years ago I subscribed to service from a local ISP, Clark.Net (no relation!)
and got the nice, simple, personal and clean address mailto:tac@clark.net.
Alas, a few years ago ClarkNet was bought out by Verio.Com but Clark.Net was
preserved as a legacy, so I was still able use the old “very personal”
account.

Alas again, Verio has merged with NTT and are dropping all dialup service.
They offered EarthLink as the replacement but I have chosen to opt out of
this option and have subscribed to another local ISP, Toad.Net.

Hence, effective immediately, please change my personal Email address to
       mailto:w3iwi@toad.net.

I can also still be reached at several other addresses/aliases:
       mailto:w3iwi@amsat.org
       mailto:w3iwi@arrl.net
       mailto:clark@aleph.gsfc.nasa.gov
       mailto:TomClark@SyntonicsCorp.com

Apologies if you get multiple copies. I am sending this to my entire
Contacts list, but I am sparing  you form seeing all the addressees by using
the “bcc:” addressing.

Happy New Year!

Tom Clark
6388 Guilford Rd