CP Patch Antennas?

Hello all,

I have been looking for a pattern to build a CP patch feed for a dish
antenna for reception of A0-40.

I found a couple of sites on the web which show what is claimed to be a
CP patch with only one feed point.  I read in on another site that to
get CP from a patch, the active element must be fed in two places
connected by a quarter wave matching section.

I would appreciate a clarification of this and also a source for a CP
patch pattern for  mw beginners like me.

Thanks,  Clair      K6LG@arrl.net