PCsat LED test

We are preparing to do another PCsat LED test in the next few days and I
have sent an individual Email to all observers who have the equipment to
participate. (That is a precise tracking telescope and camera)...

If you did not get that email AND are capable, and interrested, and in the
Northern Hemisphere, then let me know.  The test must be in
the next few days since we wont get another chance for 2 months or so...

Unless you have special equipment, I would suggest everyone else ignore
this message and this test since it will probably just be a waste of your
time...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob