Re: Just a suggestion

>Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:26:43 -0600
>From: "John Becker" <molou@big-river.net>
>Subject: [amsat-bb] Just a suggestion

>Having said that, just a bit ago in came a message from this list
>with just 6 lines including the reply text.
>17 lines of signatures and bragging on herself.....
>
>Is all that junk really needed?
>I don't care if you are a editor, pilot, carry a gun.
>That's way more information then I needed to know...
>
>Do you think some can be cut and help save my inbox?
>
>I know I will get flamed for this post, so may as well
>start now.

Hi All!

I agree with you! It make  absolute no sense to quote the *full* threads and
send in HTML is also not wanted either in mailing lists nor in newsgroups!
Try to download this bulletin via a cellphone and an PDA (when in holydays)
with the maximum speed of 9600bps - and you know what I mean!

73 de Wolf, OE7FTJ