Re: Just a suggestion

I was quite fascinated by your message and decided to do some analysis.
These numbers will be different for most people due to mail routing.

Your message was 2153 bytes long. Of that, 66% (1442 bytes) was header
information. 26% (566 bytes) was your message.

This struck me as pretty funny, your mailer is putting useless garbage
into the headers. Just think of the terrabytes of this crap floating
around out there !

Here is what John said in an earlier message........

--
JEFFREY R. COMSTOCK
EMAIL: JRC@BRAINIAC.MN.ORG