Just a suggestion

Living in a small town of just 4000 and having a small ISP with a
small inbox I must make a complaint.

Having said that, just a bit ago in came a message from this list
with just 6 lines including the reply text.
17 lines of signatures and bragging on herself.....

Is all that junk really needed?
I don't care if you are a editor, pilot, carry a gun.
That's way more information then I needed to know...

Do you think some can be cut and help save my inbox?

I know I will get flamed for this post, so may as well
start now.

Just a suggestion....

John, W0JAB