AO-40

Hello All,

First off Happy New Year !

I am interested in putting together a system for AO-40.

Currently I own a Yaesu FT-746R with 2m,70cm , and 6m modules in it. I
don't know if that makes any difference but it may have some bearing on
what type of equipment to go with ?

I am not clear as to what the best system is for working AO-40 although

I have read many of the articles and comments that have shown up on this
reflector.

I have a large 10 foot mesh dish in my back yard and a small dish
originally designed to be used on Starchoice or Expressvu ( Canadian
small dish networks) .

Anyhow I have decided I am going to to make the leap at AO-40 and would
like to find the best way to get there without a second mortgage.

Thanks in advance for all help .

Best of 73

VE7WFG

Bill