DOWNCONVERTERS TO GO

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

This is WJ6T and I have some of the 31881's and also a few of the 31732
downconverters.
They  are the California Amplifiers and are used but work like new. I sale
them for $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling for the 123MHz IF output
and do all the mods. Or for $50.00  plus $5.00 S/H  with all the mods plus
change the crystal for the 145Mhz IF  plus $5.00 shipping and handling each.

Let me know by E-Mail if you would like one and I will hold it for you till
your check or money order gets here. I have some  crystal  in now and can
ship a day or two after I get your order in the mail. As for the specs look
at this URL     http://communities.msn.com/wc0y  for the 31732. The 31881,s
are the same but have  a small amount more IF gain.

Robert F. Gerner
10200 Cheyenne Dr.
Bakersfield, Ca. 93312

phone 661-588-7475