IC-910 off frequency

Thanks to all that replied to my post concerning the ICOM IC-910H.

I spoke with an ICOM tech today who did not seem very receptive to
adjustment in the field.  His answer to all my questions was "Just send it
in".  I did, however, order the service manual.  I will make a decision
after I get a change to read through it.

Another thing that the ICOM tech said was that they had only seen one
complaint about the 910 being off frequency.  I find that hard to believe
with the number of complaints I've seen here on the BB and on eHam.  I
imagine that third parties must be putting these radios back on frequency.

Thanks again.  Everyone have a Happy New Year.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net or
k5man@amsat.org