Re: to many downlinks on 145.825Mhz

The big advantage I see of single frequency operation
is that you can use, as I have done in the past, a receiver
locked to a single frequency with a 20 KHz B/W filter
and omni-antenna to provide unattended automatic logging
of several satellites. The sats are bound to overlap
at times but thats an exceptable trade-off.

On a personal note I would hate to see FM downlinks
spread above .825 as I'm of a fan of 2-way communication
sats with analogue linear transponders so I'd prefer
to see the 145.830-145.975 segment kept clear of these
downlinks.

On the general point of frequency co-ordination
does anyone know if Amsat publishes on the web
a list of frequencies in use and those applied for ?

Trevor M5AKA