Re: LOGSAT Question Deleting old keps--BUG?

At 17:50 30/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I am using LOGSAT, and according to their website, I have the latest Y2K
>
>updates. I have been a bit behind in updating my KEP's and now seem to
>have found a problem. LOGSAT has a utility to delete old KEP's by
>designating a length of time that you wish to mark KEP's for discard.
>Even when I put in 180 or even 365 days, it marks ALL the satellites for
>
>deletion. Is this another Y2K bug or am I doing something wrong. I have
>some KEP's that are very recent ,so something else is at fault.
>
>Thanks

I just tried it, and mine does the same, I've not tried it before, but
don't really see it as a problem. If you email LOGSAT tech support from the
link on their site, I have found that they are very quick to put problems
right, I have mailed them before about little problems, and a patch has
been available within a few days.

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93ha
      Amsat-UK Member 5372
          g4dmf@amsat.org