From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Floyd Rodgers
Sent: 30 December 2001 23:36
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] new station setup?

I'm setting up for the first time a G-5500 rotor system.
What should I use as the initial settings of AZ and EL and where should
they actually be? I have currently pointed 180 deg and set that as south
center, and 0 deg elevation. Problem is, using the moon as a reference, I
am way off point...
Floyd Rodgers KC5QBC
Multi ended candle burning artist in training