1.1 dB NF downconveters

>From Bob Seydler, K5GNA:

Some people have had trouble seeing my downconverters with the URL that I had
sent earlier with my message.  Some have said that Ebay wanted you to have an
Ebay ID.   Here is how to view the equipment on Ebay without an Ebay ID:

Go to www.ebay.com
In Ebay, click on the tab at the top of the page that says Search
In Search, click on the tab that says Seller
In Seller, enter my Ebay ID  --     k5gna    --  for the seller then click on

TNX

Bob Seydler
K5GNA
k5gna@aol.com