RE: No AO40 beacon?

HI, Gary!

Nothing heard here in fn20ah from horizon upwards; currently at 30 degrees
el here, ma 13. squint about 54 degrees.  Llistened for MB RUDAK's, nothing
heard.

My Local 0.01 watt beacon is coming in at S9 +10 dB as always, so the
receive chain here is OK.

Obviously the squint is a problem, although I've at least detected SOMETHING
before with squints in this range and higher.  Maybe the schedule changed?

As I was typing this the AO-40 MB just popped on at MA=14, 17:49 UTC.  S9 +.
You're probably hearing it there as well...

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ   FN20ah
2 Merrymount Road