Re: LOGSAT Question Deleting old keps--BUG?

Hi Joe,

Perhaps LogSat just doesn't like old keps....nor do I.
I just reload new ones over top and have not had a problem ....except, I
have noticed that when I have not been refreshing the keps often, that upon
entering a new set the "Next Rise In" window does not show the new true
time of next AOS.
Clearing the window, or close & open the program, or waiting till it orbits
once will give the correct next AOS .

I love the program and have been using in with great success with 5-6th
grade school kids but every now and then,  like you, I find something to
keep me paying close attention to the data.

Al Emer
N2YAC