1.1 dB NF downconverters

>From Bob Seydler, K5GNA:

I now have brand new, modified TranSystem AIDC 3731 downconverters that have
been retuned on a NF meter to have a noise figure of better than 1.1 dB and a
passband of about 2400 - 2586 MHZ.  The image rejection has been measured at
better than 50 dB.  They only come with an N adapter and the length has been
cut down, so do not have the mounting area in the rear to mount in the focus
of a dish like the 3733's will.  They are smaller and are made to mount
directly on an N connector.

The total bandwidth is wider than my modified 3733's with the Murata filter,
being about 186 MHZ instead of 85 MHZ.  But, the front end combline filter at
the antenna is much narrower than the 3733's and will provide some better
isolation from your uplink transmitter.

I am selling them ready to go for $70.00 each with the 123 MHZ output. You
can order them directly from me -- PLEASE CONTACT ME AT k5gna@aol.com.  I
have them listed on Ebay for easy viewing.  You can see the picture and get a
better description -- here is the URL:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&;
userid=k5gna&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thanks,

Bob Seydler
K5GNA
k5gna@aol.com