LOGSAT Question Deleting old keps--BUG?

I am using LOGSAT, and according to their website, I have the latest Y2K

updates. I have been a bit behind in updating my KEP's and now seem to
have found a problem. LOGSAT has a utility to delete old KEP's by
designating a length of time that you wish to mark KEP's for discard.
Even when I put in 180 or even 365 days, it marks ALL the satellites for

deletion. Is this another Y2K bug or am I doing something wrong. I have
some KEP's that are very recent ,so something else is at fault.

Thanks

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

Sky King, Sky King, do not answer.

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits