Re: to many downlinks on 145.825Mhz

But the plus side is newbies only have to listen
on one channel if they want to hear a sat.
Anyway such a severe overlap is a comparitavely
short term event.

Realistically UO-11 is not going to go on for ever
and I can see that there'll be room for at least
one more sat on this frequency within a 2 year timeframe.

Trevor M5AKA