IC-910H off frequency from factory

I have seen a few folks say that they have received ICOM IC-910H radios that
were off frequency from the factory.  This seems to be a continuing problem
as I have just received a 910 that is 3.5kHz off on 2m and 12kHz on 440.
Not sure about 1.2gHz yet.  The power level on FM is also a little low.

Have those who have had similar problems sent the rig back to the factory or
to a third party??  Is there someone else besides ICOM who can align this
radio properly??

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net or