Patch Ant.

Hi All,

I have looked at a lot posts about a Patch Ant. Below is a copy of a post
from some time ago, take a look at the information.

I build one and it works verry good with a 3733 downconverter. I also have a
2880 and well it is now in the junk box.

This the post from some time ago 73's Don:

_____________________
There were several inquiries on my patch feed, and I promised them all a web
site.  Well, here is the link:
http://home.adelphia.net/~tzibrat/2400mhzpatch/patch1.html

The web site is nothing fancy, and I have lot's to add as time permits.

Thanks to all that replied to my "AO-40 observations" reply!!

-K3TZ

Don Hinte, KA5EYH
Phone 210.646.9504
E-mail ka5eyh@drhnet.com