AO-40 Beacon and Transponder noise calculations

Hi all,

Thanks to all those stations who have sent me measurements they have made
of the beacon and transponder noise.  These data have enabled me to update
the values used for the beacon eirp and transponder noise level, and now
the results  fit the data with better accuracy for smaller dishes.   The
spreadsheet is now available from www.g3wdg.free-online.co.uk in Excel
format.  Any further feedback would be much appreciated.

73

Charlie