Call for Papers: UK Colloquium 2002

SB AMSAT @ WWW $COLCALL1
Amsat-UK Colloquium 2002

              Amsat-UK 17th Colloquium - Call for papers

The 17th AMSAT-UK Colloquium will be held at Surrey University, Guildford,
Surrey, U.K., from Friday 26 July to Sunday 28 July 2002.

Amsat-UK invite speakers to submit papers, about amateur radio space and
associated activities, for this event and for the "Proceedings" document
which will be published at the same time. We normally prefer authors to
present the papers themselves rather than having someone else read them in
the authors' absence, but we also welcome "unpresented" papers for the
Proceedings document. There may be an award of some sort for the best
presentation.

Offers of Papers should be submitted as soon as possible; the final date
for full documents to be received is mid-June 2002 in order that the
"Proceedings" document be available to participants.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G3RWL, via the following routes:

Internet e-mail:  g3rwl@amsat.org

Terrestrial mail: R W L Limebear G3RWL
                  60 Willow Road
                  Enfield EN1 3NQ
                  United Kingdom.
(no fax available)

AMSAT-UK also invite anyone with requests for Program Topics to submit them
as soon as possible to G3RWL. Invitations for any papers on specific subjects
will be included in the future call.

Additionally, Amsat-UK will be running sessions specifically for beginners
to amateur satellite operating on the Friday afternoon; volunteers are
requested to speak to these sessions.

73 Richard G3RWL
Colloquium Programme organiser

/EX