Sweep oscillator

Hi Guys,
            Looking at some additional equipment for the shack and a
sweep oscillator is in the frame.
    Could anyone advise me as to the plus's and minus's of the HP
8620 system which seems to be suitable and in the right area
pricewise. From the photo's the 8620 looks to be of  the same era
as the HP141 S.A. which I have and which is serving me very well.(
ie. it has same style and appearance and is solid state)
 For me reliability is the ultimate key as 'local' spares backup -
probably difficult anywhere - would be a real nightmare here.
It looks like I will have to import something 'blind' so I'd really
appreciate some comment and information from an owner or user
before I start a serious search around the web and, perhaps,  take
the plunge.
     Thanks and a happy and peaceful New Year to all.
   Very best,
 Fred Kennedy
ZL1BYP