System RX comparison:

I am using an AIDC3733 and 2x3' BBQ dish mounted at 15' and looking
through leafless trees.
Most times I can get marginal beacon print using IZ8BLY's P3D decoder
(latest vers).
The satellite is now at 61500km range, 83 deg offpoint.  Beacon decode
is about 20% successful.
Never has the beacon been 100% at any range/offpoint.  The best print
has been ~75%.
Is this reasonable performance?

I estimate another 3-4dB improvement possible by adding an inline IF amp
for an IF of
123MHz and 75' of RG6 coax.

Is there a more effective soundcard decoder out there?
What is the best solution for a tracking interface between InstantTrack
and a G5400B rotor?
I think there was a kit available from South America.

At this range, 60W at the feed of an Msquared 44-el cross yagi is just
about LEILA trip-level.

tks 73, Nick KU2A