Re: false signals-images-harmonics-whatever/ response

Tracy,
I have the 910H and it is a great rig. I have no problems with 435 uplink
getting into 2.4Ghz downlink. I am using 120 watts up... I use an SSB
UEK-3000 downconverter and love it. It has LOTS of gain... I also use 1.2
Ghz L-Band uplink, and the 2nd harmonic does get into the front end of my
432 UEK downconverter. To stop that problem I installed a notch filter in
the antenna line of the 2.4Ghz dish ( Prior to the downconverter) and all is
well. A 50db filter did the trick. They are available from Charles Sukling:
charles.suckling@ntlworld.com ... He makes a 50db and a 100db model.

Hope there is some info of interest.
73
Gunther Meisse