Patch Feed Replys

Thanks everyone for your email response. I answered 7 of them, but
they still keep coming in. I have all the information needed to buy
the Patch Feed now thanks to Jim Miller and many others.

Several email responses mentioned PayPal as a good way to
buy over the internet. I've used them with success in the past,
but I was concerned due to the recent problems it's
customers have been experiencing. There are a lot of horror
stories and some potential lawsuits over problems with them.

Since there are other methods to pay, there is no real problem.

Other email asked specific questions that should help
locate the noise source mentioned in my post. I answered
some of them directly via email, but most of the others had
already been addressed with no positive results.

Thanks Again,  Ken  K5MBV