Re: Patch Feed U.S. Price and Source

ken durham <kendurham@attbi.com> wrote:

>Are G3RUH patch feeds for S band available in the U.S.?
>I can't seem to find them and don't even know what the
>dollar price would be. Sending pounds overseas sounds
>like a real chore...

Why make life complicted? Buy them from James. He has
numerous payment options. They are all perfectly straight-
forward.

As hams we should be in the habit of viewing the world
as round. Maybe for 2002 we should resolve to try
a little harder to do so.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte