USB Question

Hello and Happy Holidays,

I'm in the process of trying to wire in a TNC (Kantronics 9612+) with the digital birds.
Unfortunately my comm ports are being used by other serial driven devices.  I was hoping to be able
to utilize my packet software and TNC off of one of my USB ports.  I purchased a 7-port USB Hub and
some USB-to-Serial Converters (from JDR) to accomplish this interfacing.

I'm using a PIII machine (933mhz) and KaGold packet software which during setup allows for Comm ports
1 thru 4, or "other".   "Other" allows the user to insert the Address and IRQ data.  The best I can
determine my computer has auto-configured my USB Hub as Comm 3/IRQ-10, but inserting that address and
IRQ data hasn't produced any results.  For the life of me I haven't been able to get this software to
see the TNC via the USB port and the above USB interface equipment.

Any suggestions?

Butch Quallich, KF4HR
Email:  kf4hr@erols.com