From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On Behalf Of
Michael Owen
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 03:25
To: Ron G. Seiler
Cc: AMSAT-BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] NOVA TRACK question

Ron & friends,

Perhaps I misunderstood the question.  Nova for Windows continues to
support all the tracking interfaces that it always has, including the
SASI Sat Tracker, Kansas City Tracker, etc., under Windows 9x, NT, 2000,
and XP.

W9IP

"Ron G. Seiler" wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Only Uni_Trac is mentioned.  Does this mean that Nova_Tune does not
support
> the old hardware (SASI Tuner) I bought to use with the DOS version of
Nova?

> NLSA still sells SASI trackers so I assume they have some working
> relationship with SASI.  I hope that upgrading to Nova for Windows doesn't
> mean I have to replace my reliable and somewhat expensive (for a poor
> Canadian who is paid in 62 cent dollars) tuner interface.
>
> 73,
>
> Ron VE7VVW

Of

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University