Patch Feed U.S. Price and Source

Are G3RUH patch feeds for S band available in the U.S.? I can't seem
to find them and don't even know what the dollar price would be. Sending
pounds overseas sounds like a real chore.

It would make a nice feed for my 10' dish which has a .35 f/d ratio.

The manmade noise is so severe here that it makes use of my BBQ
dish with a linear feed impossible except when whatever is causing
it ceases for a few minutes. The 10' TVRO dish is still sitting
on it's mount ready to go except for a feed and an El motor system.

Is there another feed as good as the patch? My experience with helixes
hasn't been as rewarding as I had hoped. I don't have any way to test
the impedance match and don't want to fool around with this feed anymore.

TNX, Ken   K5MBV  Dallas, TX