Where OSCARLATOR ?

Hello amsats,

I am cery interresting in the "old" OSCARLATOR system.
Is it still available ? Or can I find somewhere copies of it ?

I have not the satellite handbook, and I guess I need an old handbook to
find it, so it is again some lost technology (like 1200BPSK modem)

I think the plastic overlays can be made myself. I could use some modern
computer program to check it .-)
The polar map is one of the biggest problem.

Maybe someone has an idea,

73 de PE1RAH, William
---