Old (without PC) tracking ?

Hi all,

I recieved many answers on my question.
Most of them were advising me to use an palmtop computer.
Unfortunatly this is not what I want.
I have looked for such device earlier but they are very expensive for only
this "little" task, and I am sure it will not survive an long back-pack
travelling. Pen and paper do not fail so easy :-)

The idea of printing out the tracking numbers, I did also used this idea on
my travel through Europe with on1dll. This works very good, but the only
problem is that when travelling far distances you have to know where you are
at what day.

The idea with the paper where the orbit of the satellite is printed on is
very interresting. It seems very usefull and I will see if I can find out
some way to use it as 2nd spare tracking system.

I am open for more sugestions,

73 de PE1RAH, William