Re: Wanted - One Meter Dish

Kevin,

I used a special connector that replaces the dipole on the 3733.  After
installation you can connect standard N fittings to the 3733.  I used a N
female connector on the G3RUH to mate with the 3733.

A picture of my installation is available on the G3RUH web page.  Check the
following address:

http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/patfot.htm

These special fittings are available from Bob Seydler, K5GNA.  Bob's e-mail
address is Bobslmail8800@aol.com.

73 de Ken - K5GUU
Amsat LM - 1565