Re: AO-40 current ALON/ALAT

Just got the MB at ma 100 range 61000KM S3 signal 1.5 S unit above noise level
Got a QSO with DJ9PC barely audible 41-42 just at my noise level and he report
my sigs at 57 12 DB above is noise level???. SQUINT angle was at 21 here.

I try to figure out antenna position on the sat did the UHF one was not blocked by
something? i know that the present ALON-ALAT will not be favorable for the
northern hemisphere.

Even telemetry gathering is not possible here in these conditons i concluded it will
be hard to work the satellite at apogee with squint at 20 and more.

Merry Christmas to all

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
SITE WEB:http://www.sorel-tracy.qc.ca/~luclebla/
C.P.341