Wanted - One Meter Dish

I have just commissioned a G3RUH 60 cm dish with patch feed.  I am using a
DEM 13LNA  preamp ( nf unknown ) with a TSI AIDC 3733 downconverter.  The
system performs very well and is a big improvement over my 3x2 BBQ, TSI AIDC
3733 installation.

My next project is a larger dish.  Does anyone know of a source for a one
meter dish?  I want to use the G3RUH patch feed so need a f/d of 0.3 to 0.5.

Also, I would like to measure the nf of my preamp.  Does anyone have a
suggestion on how to make this measurement in Southern Louisiana?

73 de Ken - K5GUU
Amsat LM - 1565