Re: AO-40 current ALON/ALAT

Hi Joe

I did that with mtrack and sure enough the squint values it gave me were
much more reasonable.

My next question is this: Why did I need to make this input data change
for mtrack, does it indicate a bug in the squint angle calculation, or
is it because AO-40 is somehow different from AO-13 ? I originally wrote
the program in AO-13 days and the squint angles then seemed accurate.

The fact that QuikTrack gets it wrong makes me feel slightly better.

I would be interested to know as I would like to get mtrack accurate in
this respect without asking users to have to modify the input data before
entering it.

Happy Christmas from a white Zurich.

Jonathan