To Luc Leblanc(VE2DWE)AIDC3733/N Conn.

Sir:

I have the TSI 3733 white dipole assembly ( with its male connector).
It has been sitting on my desk here for many months. I was going to use it
as an
antenna for a 2.4 GHz signal source just to put it to some kind of use. You
are welcome to it.

I you want, I'll slip it in an envelope and send it up.

And thanks to the other BB users who clarified your message. When I hit
send, I realized I might not of understood the message.

Merry Christmas,

Mike
K9QHO
k9qho@arrl.net