Re: Receive Signal splitting?

Bob

If you want to  build something,  it is possible to make a very simple 50
ohm splitter by wiring two (non inductive) 50 ohm resistors from the common
point to  each of the two outputs.  This gives 6dB loss to each of the two
paths,  so make sure you have enough gain in the system to ensure each of
the two receivers gets enough signal with this extra loss in.

Alternatively, I''m sure a 72 ohm splitter will work fine.

I find having a separate rx for monitoring/recording the telemetry while
operating is very useful.

73

Charlie G3WDG