Pringle's can feed?

Curious, since I didn't know if anyone had tried this .. anyone had any
success in using a Pringle's can as an open ended waveguide feed for 2.4
GHz?  Haven't done it yet because I still don't have a dish or a
downconverter .. just curious .. I know the two-3-lb-coffee-can
equivalent for 1.2 GHz is actually fairly directional, and have heard
the Pringle's can does much the same for 2.4 GHz, so it would seem that
one of those could illuminate a small dish quite nicely without
overilluminating it too much, depending on mounting and construction,
etc.  If nobody else does it, I may set one up just to see what I can
get out of it -- who knows?  ;-)

Heard from a flight instructor:
"The only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask, resulting in my
going out and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of
torn and twisted metal."