R: Receive Signal splitting?

Bob,

A very simple and effective power combiner divider 50 to 500 MHz is
described in to the ARRL HANDBOOK 1991 Chapter 25 page 25-36 ,
Fig-70

The combiners divider described here provides 40 to 50 dB of isolation
between ports while attenuating the desired signal path
(each input to output) by 6 dB

In other words in your application one receiver cannot see the other one
but each receiver sees only the 144-145 MHz converter output with a
signal attenuation of 6 dB for each.

A second feature of these combiners dividers is that of maintaining the 50
ohm impedance of the system.

In addition instead to use this circuit as a divider you can use it as a
combiner for many interesting RF measurements in your lab as
described in the Handbook.

I have built it many years ago,and i use it as a divider or as a combiner
depending on my needs and it works.

Happy Holiday

Best 73" de i8CVS Domenico