Re: Receive Signal splitting?

  I had originally tried just using a Coax "T" fitting
to both recievers (A hamtronics rx converter and my ft736r.)

  The backround "s-meter" noise reading went from s7 down to s0
(rapidly) near the resonant point of the hamtronics converter input
circuitry.

  Adding a simple 72 ohm tv splitter, at the suggestion of folks on
this list,  works perfectly and eliminated the problem.

 -al
  WB1BQE